Are you still shopping online without earning money back for those purchases? Shame on you! There are so many ways to save even more on your online purchases. This does not mean buy that expensive item because you will get some of your money back, but it is a great way to save on a purchase you already planned to make. Sound good?
Here are a few things to remember:
- not every store offers discounts, but many do.
- not every cash back site has agreements with the same stores; it is best to sign up for a few
- not every cash back site is created equal. percentage of return differs by site, so does payout amount.
- check for added discounts on a site like retailmenot before you shop for even more savings.
Shopping sites to check out prior to making that purchase:
- Big Crumbs – earn by shopping through their store link and earn when a referral of yours shops through a Big Crumbs link, as well. No minimum earned in order to get paid, but you must wait 2 months from the date of purchase.
- Ebates – earn $5 just for signing up [when you make your first purchase], then earn each time you shop through one of their links. Refer-a-Friend and earn $5 when they make a purchase of at least $20 within the first 90 days of sign up.
- KickItBack = Cash Back! – earn each time you shop through one of their links. Refer-a-Friend and earn whenever they earn.
- Mr. Rebates – earn $5 just for signing up, then earn each time you shop through one of their links. Refer-a-Friend and earn a 20% referral rebate credit.
- ShopAtHome – earn $5 just for signing up, then earn each time you shop through one of their links. Refer-a-Friend and earn $5.
As you can see, each site works in pretty much the same way. Sign up, shop through one of their links, earn a percentage back on your purchase. It really is up to you if you wish to join all or only a few of these sites. The most important thing is to remember to start with one of these rebate sites when making any online purchase. It takes a little time to remember to do this, but you will get the hang of it. Especially when you realize all the money you can be saving by taking a few moments to plan out your purchase.
I also want to list one more rebate site.
It is a little different from the ones above. UPromise offers cash back for shopping through its site as well. Although this is meant to help you save for college expenses, you may request your earnings in the form of a check. You must complete a request and mail it to UPromise. They cut checks once per calender quarter and it can take up to 12 weeks to receive. To read more about this go to Use Your Earnings at UPromise.com.
Whenever I post deals on this site, I will list each rebate site and the percentage they pay for the store listed so you know which one offers the best cash back option. Although you may want to always go with the highest cash back, there may be times when you need to hit a payout limit and will opt for a lower rebate. It is completely up to you.