Question: How much have I earned by using Swagbucks as my preferred search engine?
But how does it work?
First: Sign up for a Swagbucks account (it’s super easy and only takes a few minutes).
Second: Earn Swagbucks by
- Searching the Web [via swagbucks.com & the swagbucks toolbar]
- Taking Trusted Surveys (1 point + points offered by survey)
- Shopping in the Shop & Earn Mall
- Voting in the Daily Polls (1 point)
- Sending in Prize Photos & Videos
- Watch Videos
- Inviting Your Friends to Join (up to 1000 swagbucks per friend)
- Completing Special Offers
- Finding Swag Codes
- Trading in Books & Video Games
- Print & Redeem Coupons (10 points for each one)
- NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers) (2 points)
Third: Redeem Swagbucks for
- PayPal Cash
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Books & Magazines
- Music Video Games
- Posters & Prints
- Kitchen Essentials
- and much more…
Disclaimer: I am a member of Swagbucks and have used it as one of my search engines for almost 2 years now. I was not compensated for this post nor is this sponsored or affiliated with the Swagbucks site in any way. My referral link is used. This means, if you click through a link on my site and join, then I will earn in accordance with the terms of the referral agreement. my earnings are based on searching an average of 4 – 6 times per week, periodically participating in polls, surveys, code searches, and toolbar awards. Your results will vary based on referrals and usage.